Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Mr. February (1 for all U moustache lovers!!!!)

I don't know about the rest of you ladies, but a broad shouldered hunk with a moustache makes my knees weak! Unfortunately, my husband Dale has a glandular disorder that prevents him from being able to grow an facial hair, including eyebrows!! (I pencil them in for him every day!!!!). Burger King has a great little game where you can put a moustache on any photo, so I made one of him with a sexy lip worm. See Below.
But enough about my fantasy life, let's get down to the business of checking out some real live hot hot moustache action on this month's miner Butch!! He's also a real tool head, as evidenced by this quote direct from the lips perched under that exquisite lip cozy. "Men and machines work together to move the muck (broken rock) away from the face of solid rock. This pneumatic shovel, called a 'mucking machine', will fill a one ton car in seconds."
DSC02444
I don't know this for a fact, but my guess is that the government forced Butch into a career underground to keep us "topsiders" from running into him and forgetting all about our silly wedding vows we made, at the grange hall, twenty years ago.

Until next week, keep the mine in your mind and try not to dwell to long on Butch's Behind!!!!!

Fan Club President Pro Tem
Margaret Fisk

No comments: