Friday, August 29, 2008

Join the (fan) Club!!

Welcome to the Underground Gold Miners Fan Club!!!! I’m so excited to share with all of you our new 1992 Underground Gold Miners of California calendar. Attached is the cover art which I know you’re all going to love!!! It means so much to me to be able to reach out and form a virtual community of fans of underground gold miners who might one day be my friends in real life!! I can imagine a future day (in the not too distant future I hope) where we can all sit around a pizza and talk about dark dank holes filled with treasure. Until that day comes, I'm going to make it my job as president to "keep the dream alive." I’ll be sending another page of the calendar as soon as my husband Dale helps me take a photo of it. So until then, keep our brave and trusty underground gold miners in your thoughts and prayers.

DSC02426

Fan Club President Pro Tem
Margaret Fisk

No comments: